Here they were:
- Peel My Love Like an Onion: A Novel (Ana Castillo)
- Sang Pahlawan (Jonathan Stroud)
- Prince of Persia (Jordan Mechner). This is the graphic novel.
- Inilah Kelas Paling Ajaib (Benny Rhamdani).
- Kartun Riwayat Peradaban Jilid I (Larry Gonick)
- Kisah Lisey – Lisey’s Story (Stephen King)
- The Shallows: Internet Mendangkalkan Cara Berpikir Kita? (Nicholas Carr)
- Ziarah Lebaran (Umar Kayam)
The good news was, I accidentally reached my planned target to read a foreign book and several genres to be able to update my book blogs last month. Besides, I also finished my Goodreads Challenge.
What made my time so less that I needed weeks, even months, to finish reading some of above books? My work. Not that I’m complaining, but it’s tough indeed. I ‘killed two lions’ in form of two fiction editing jobs, one of them was quite ‘fat’. Almost 2000 Word pages but it was not only huge relieve, I learned a lot too. And the fruit tastes sweet, in fact. I got another exciting job.
And what am I reading now? Not yet, or nothing yet *leering at Kamus Ungkapan Inggris Indonesia*. There are 4 books in my currently reading shelf, but to tell you the truth, I don’t (wanna) feel guilty anymore. Not at the moment.
Istri, penggemar thriller psikologis, menulis untuk bersenang-senang. Ngeblog bukan "guilty pleasure". Blog-lah rumah, sedangkan jejaring sosial hanya pos ronda.